• Governed by the committee of 7 members being the Chairperson, his deputy, treasure, secretary, her deputy and 2 additional members
• Managed under close supervision by the P.E.A.C.E Foundation
• Owned by 23 active project beneficiaries.
• Governing strategy monitored by the project facilitator on site.
• The Toyota Tsusho Africa foundation-funding the project through the P.E.A.C.E foundation from 2009 up to date
• The P.E.A.C.E foundation=5ha Fencing, Irrigation system, production inputs and equipment, storeroom and offices, nursery, management and facilitation finance, monthly stipends, members uniform.
• The Department of Trade and Industries= additional 5ha fencing, tractor and implements, processing container, 1.5ha irrigation system, the 5ha paprika seedlings
• Industrial Development Cooperation=Big tractor, Boom sprayer, disc harrow, disc plough, skovel, roof shed over the green container, well equipped seedlings nursery, 5ha drip irrigation system, members uniform, members monthly stipends, other hand tools, farm equipment including some inputs and project signage