In the understanding that development means the development of people, it is our objective to provide disadvantaged communities with the necessary tools and information to bring about their own development, and in so doing, improve educational and economic opportunities in their communities.
The P.E.A.C.E. Foundation was established in 1993, as a Trust (Reg. No. IT 2114/94 PMB), with tax exemption for donors (PBO number, 930014634). The Foundation is also a registered non-profit organization (NPO number, 021-948). Accredited recipient of SED and ED spend in terms of the BBBEE score card requirements.
Monitoring and Evaluation
With a 26 year track record of accountability and monthly external financial audits, the P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is further priviledged to offer donors a developed monitoring and evaluation tool clearly reflecting impact from inception to conclusion.
- Nora Tager – Executive Director
- Edith Hlalele – Financial and Office Administrator
- Eliot Chisango – Environmental Management (Research and implementation)
- Lesiba Frans Masibe – ERP Coordinator Limpopo
- Thami Mupawose – Senior Manager
- Jordan Ross Abbott – Education